Monday, December 8, 2008

A bike seat and some more.

I was at school in my dream (happens a lot, actually).  I remember walking around on campus and seeing familiar faces, but then there was one thing that bothered me.  Even though it was finals week, for some reason, I had a class.  

It was a make-up International Law class.  And because it was a make-up class, it was scheduled at a different time than usual.  As a result, I missed it.  I would have missed it anyways if it was at the regular time, too.  

So anyways, I was going down the stairs to get to my bike.  On the way down, I started getting paranoid about something, so I decided to start limping.  I wasn't hurt, and I knew that, but I started to limp to throw people off.  I remember that I would use the hand rails on the stairs to "help" me down.  

So once I got to the bikes, I recall my brother was there.  Grant was also there, since he rides his bike to school as well.  Well, my brother was talking to Grant about his bike seat.  It was taken.  For some reason, it was the mafia that took his bike seat.  They took Grant's wheel too.  So after talking about how much the rims could cost on bicycles, we loaded up into a limousine and started off on a "Harold & Kumar"esque adventure.  
That's when I woke up.

I'm thinking that I have some anxiety issues about my International Law class, almost as if I didn't finish my class yet.  This might be because my knowledge of the material is sparse.

No comments: