Thursday, December 11, 2008

An MP3 and a Paper

I was in a study lounge with some friends.  I recall Alex and Mesha.  Quite possible that other France students were there as well.  I remember talking about some paper that was due, and how we'd done it, so we were actually chilling.

Then there was some deal about some song.  It was about some Earth, Wind, Fire song, I think.  Then we talked about some Korean song I had as my ringtone.  I recall that Mesha started teasing me about the song.  Something about how the song meant that I liked someone.  

I recall seeing Tim while passing what was not too different than the GC piano lounge.

Then Joe came around, talked about his paper.  He wasn't quite satisfied with how it was coming, so he was still working on it.  I remember that I told him how I'd finished mind and stuff.  A while later, while looking for a song  on the MP3, I remembered that I didn't finish the paper.  I panicked.  

I rand to where I had left my bag so I could go home and start working on it.  There were three girls sitting at the floor there studying.  I asked the one closest to it for the bag, and then took off.  I got in my car and started driving really fast.  Thinking on it, I think that in an earlier segment of the dream, there was a driving sequence and the bag was somehow important.

Oh, and at one point in the night, I was choking... Turns out, I really was choking on my night guard.

No comments: