Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Glare

The light was glaring into my eyes.
I couldn't see the enemy that's hunting us.  It was something like the Predator (but it might have been zombies).  My group moved on, but I stayed behind so I could stop him.  No matter what angle I try to change to, the light still glared into my eyes.
If I moved to a different window in the building, the sun would reflect of some other surface.  I knew this couln't be real.  It must be some computer game or something.
If I can just get the sun's reflection out of my eyes, I'd be able to shoot my pursuer, then my team would be able to move on so that we can finish the mission.
I waited for the glare to go away.  Despite the pain to my eyes, I had to keep looking, otherwise, it would take advantage and sneak around.  So I waited, and it eventually turned to night and I woke up.

No comments: